Subway, an American born chain of fast food restaurant which is the Most Popular and privately owned company that offers submarine sandwiches to the customer.
These submarine sandwiches are long and wide and they are originated and brought by this company. Hence, this became the specialty of the restaurant and made it famous all over the world.
To run any company especially a food company, one must have to manage all the necessary aspects for the growth of the company.
The restaurant is a private firm and the genre of the company is fast food. The name of the founder is Mr. Fred DeLuca who established this company 53 years ago in the year 1965. The place where the company was initially founded in Connecticut. Now, the company is widespread all across the world with more than forty-two thousand locations in more than hundred countries. Being so widespread the company is also one of the biggest employers in the world.
Thus, some are the operational firms that carry out the important work for the company Subway IP Inc. intellectual owner of the property, FWH technology – Franchise operations, Subway international- Franchise systems, Subway fund trust Ltd. – advertising facility.
The core product of the restaurant is a submarine sandwich or termed as a sub. In addition to these core sandwiches they sell wraps, salad, etc. there are two types of products divided by regional variations and nutritional content.
Some are as follows –
It includes cookies, doughnuts, muffins, etc. The best-selling sandwich and the most demanded contains pepperoni, salami, and ham. They also sell breakfast sandwiches, English muffins, and flatbread.
In the year 2011, there were offerings of gluten-free bread and brownies at some locations in the USA. It also cut downed the salt content in sandwiches by 15%.
In the region of the United Kingdom and Ireland, they have reduced the percentage of salt by 33% and also committed to further decrease by any medium. They also have subs available with low range of fats in it.
Following are the steps for the survey:
For getting know about customers opinions and point of view they conduct a survey called “TellSubway”.
- The customer needs to visit the official website.
- The site and the questions included in it are made by the company with the discussion with employees and server, as they are more aware of the issues faced on a daily basis.
- The survey is done online thus; one must have a necessary internet connection.
- To have an internet connection, one must have smart devices like laptop, computer, smartphone.
- To begin with the survey, the customer must have the 16-digit code.
- The customers need to answer the questions with honesty.
- They need to rate if ratings are available.
- They need to give a satisfactory and precise explanation if blank space is provided for any explanation.
Read More: Telldunkin
Subway is a multinational company of fast-food which popular for its food items. and they conduct the survey “TellSubway” for steps for maintaining food quality.